5 arrested after drug bust in Mt. Vernon, IL
The Mount Vernon Police Department and Jefferson County Sheriff's Office High-Risk Team served a drug search warrant in the 500 block of S. 24th Street in Mt. Vernon on July 13.
This was a result of a narcotics unit investigation.
Detectives found heroin, methamphetamine, and drug equipment.
The following arrests were made:
- Cody James, 30, for Possession for heroin, methamphetamine, and drug equipment
- Carrie R. Havansek, 49, for possession of heroin and methamphetamine; Clinton County failure to appear warrant for possession of dangerous drugs
- Henry F. York, 38, for possession of heroin
- Jessica E. Phillippe, 36, for possession of heroin, methamphetamine, and drug equipment
- Kevin L. Phillips, 38, for possession of drug equipment
Copyright 2018 KFVS. All rights reserved.