CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS) - Southeast Missouri State offices will have different hours during the holidays.
Offices will close for the holidays starting at 5 p.m. on Dec. 21. They will reopen at 8 a.m. on Jan. 2.
Spring semester classes will start on Jan. 16.
Student Recreation Center hours:
- Closed: Dec. 24-26, Dec. 31 and Jan. 1.
- Open: Monday-Friday: 5:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Open: Saturday-Sunday: Noon–7 p.m.
Student Aquatic Center:
- Closed: Dec. 24-26, Dec. 31 and Jan. 1
- Open: Monday-Friday: 5:30–7:30 a.m.; 11 a.m.–1 p.m.; 4–7 p.m.
- Open: Saturday-Sunday: Noon–5 p.m.
The Student Recreation Center and the Student Aquatic Center will resume normal operating hours on Monday, Jan. 15.
Information Technology Help Desk Hours
Additional technology support and service hours of operation will be offered by the Information Technology (IT) Help Desk during Winter Break. Support will be available by phone at (573) 651-4357 or email email@example.com. Hours will be as follows:
- Dec. 18-21: 5-10 p.m.
- Dec. 22: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Dec. 23: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Dec. 24-25: Limited Email Support
- Dec. 26-29: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Dec. 30: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Dec. 31-Jan. 1: Limited Email Support
- Jan. 2-11: 5-10 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday-Sunday
Winter break and holiday hours of operation for the full-service locations in Memorial Hall and Towers Complex are available on the Information Technology website.
Chartwells' dining locations hours of operation during winter break and spring opening are available by clicking here.