1. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules. No purchase is necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Must be a resident of the following states to qualify: Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky and Tennessee. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
2. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, inc., KFVS12, UPN the Beat, Pepsi Mid-America and Huck¹s Convenience Stores and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their advertising and production agencies (collectively, the ³sponsors²) are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. There is 1 way to enter this promotion. To enter, beginning the week of July 18, 2005 stop by any participating Huck¹s Convenience Store location for an entry form, and complete and mail it to: KFVS12, P.O. Box 100, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701. All entries must be received by August 19, 2005 in order to qualify. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to network failure. Only one entry per person will be accepted; multiple entries will be disqualified. Sponsors reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants for any purpose whatsoever.
4. Starting the week of July 18, 2005, KFVS12, Pepsi-Mid America and Huck¹s Convenience Stores will partner for the Pepsi/Huck¹s Giveaway. A weekly winner will be drawn to receive a weekly gift package. The weekly gift package will include a Pepsi Edge t-shirt, KFVS coffee mug and 1 month¹s worth of fountain products or coffee (30 coupons) at Huck¹s Convenience Stores. On August 23, a grand prize winner will be drawn. The grand prize winner will receive four general admission tickets to Holiday World Amusement Park, 452 East Christmas Boulevard, Santa Claus, IN 47579 courtesy of KFVS12; a family gift duffel bag courtesy of Pepsi-Mid America and 50 gallons of gas courtesy of Huck¹s Convenience Stores. Each prize winner will be notified by phone and posted on line as a winner.
5. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
6. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by his/her/their participation in the promotion, including but not limited to transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature.
KFVS-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the internal revenue service. Winner(s) of $600 or more will receive a 1099 form from KFVS-TV because KFVS-TV reported winnings to the internal revenue service.
Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
7. All winners agree to the use of his/her/their name(s) and likeness(es) in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, the winner(s) acknowledge that KFVS-TV, and all other sponsors and venues have the right to publicize and broadcast his/her/their name, voice and likeness, the fact that he/she/they won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases sponsors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Driver¹s license or other appropriate picture indentification is required to claim the prize(s). The winner(s), travel companion and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and/or affidavit of eligibility within 10 days of date of notification or such prize will be forfeited. Winner(s) must take possession of his/her/their prize by September 10, 2005 or such prize will be forfeited.
10. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KFVS-TV are final and binding.
11. Contest rules are subject to modification by KFVS-TV.
12. For a list of the winner(s), visit the website at