Louisville Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Louisville Cardinals (4-4) are not considered to be in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +50000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9, the Cardinals taken on the DePaul Blue Demons on the road. Bookmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Louisville NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||88th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Louisville Team Stats
- Louisville scores 75.4 points per game (160th in college basketball) and gives up 74.6 (258th in college basketball) for a +6 scoring differential overall.
- The Cardinals have a 4-1 record at home and a 0-1 record on the road while going 0-2 in neutral-site games.
- Louisville has a 4-1 record in games it was listed as favorites, and a winless 0-3 record in games it was listed as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Louisville and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Louisville Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 4-1
- Louisville has four wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 29th-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Louisville Players
- The Cardinals' scoring leader is Skyy Clark, who puts up 17.3 points per game.
- Louisville is led in rebounding by Brandon Huntley-Hatfield's 9.0 rebounds per game and assists by Ty-Laur Johnson's 3.3 assists per game.
- Clark knocks down 1.5 threes per game to lead the Cardinals.
- Tre White leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Huntley-Hatfield collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Louisville.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.