Kentucky Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Kentucky Wildcats (5-1) are in the running to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +1800 on the moneyline, the eighth-best odds of all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 28, the Wildcats square off against the Miami Hurricanes at home. In this game, Kentucky is favored by 5.5 points. Bookmakers have set the over/under at 163.5.
Kentucky NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1800||8th||Bet $100 to win $1800|
|Preseason||+1600||4th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kentucky Team Stats
- Kentucky has a +133 scoring differential, topping opponents by 22.1 points per game. It is putting up 94.3 points per game to rank third in college basketball and is giving up 72.2 per contest to rank 204th in college basketball.
- Kentucky is a perfect 5-0 as the favorite and winless at 0-1 as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Kentucky and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kentucky Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Kentucky has one win against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 45th-most in the nation.
- When facing Quadrant 4 teams, Kentucky is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the ninth-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Kentucky Players
- Antonio Reeves leads the Wildcats scoring 19.0 points per game.
- Kentucky is led in rebounding by Adou Thiero's 7.4 rebounds per game and assists by Rob Dillingham's 5.2 assists per game.
- The Wildcats are led by Reeves from long distance. He makes 3.5 shots from deep per game.
- Reed Sheppard leads the team with 3.2 steals per game. Tre Mitchell collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace Kentucky.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.