Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Tennessee Titans have +100000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 26th-ranked in the NFL as of December 7.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +12500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +100000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Titans' Super Bowl odds (+100000) place them just 26th in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are 25th.
- Oddsmakers have moved the Titans' Super Bowl odds down from +10000 at the start of the season to +100000. Among all teams in the league, that is the seventh-biggest change.
- The Titans' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.1%.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has covered the spread five times in 12 games.
- The Titans have seen four of its 12 games go over the point total.
- The Titans have been the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Tennessee has won three out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Titans are averaging 292.1 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 27th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 17th, surrendering 337 yards per game.
- The Titans are averaging 17.8 points per game on offense, which ranks them 25th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 16th, giving up 21.3 points per game.
Titans Impact Players
- Derrick Henry has run for 841 yards (70.1 per game) and eight TDs in 12 games.
- Henry also has 22 catches for 185 yards and zero scores.
- In 12 games, DeAndre Hopkins has 50 catches for 774 yards (64.5 per game) and five TDs.
- Will Levis has passed for 1,266 yards (211.0 per game), completing 57.8%, with seven touchdowns and two interceptions in six games.
- Tyjae Spears has run for 329 yards (27.4 per game) and one TD in 12 games.
- Azeez Al-Shaair has totaled 114 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and four passes defended in 12 games for the Titans.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+12500|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+8000|
|4||October 1||Bengals||W 27-3||+20000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||L 23-16||+10000|
|6||October 15||Ravens||L 24-16||+600|
|8||October 29||Falcons||W 28-23||+8000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||L 20-16||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||L 20-6||+15000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||L 34-14||+2000|
|12||November 26||Panthers||W 17-10||+150000|
|13||December 3||Colts||L 31-28||+10000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+700|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+5000|
Odds are current as of December 7 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.