Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Tennessee Titans are 25th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +50000.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +15000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +50000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Titans equally compared to the computer rankings, 25th in the NFL.
- Bookmakers have moved the Titans' Super Bowl odds down from +10000 at the beginning of the season to +50000. Among all teams in the league, that is the eighth-biggest change.
- The Titans' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.2%.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has five wins in 11 games against the spread this season.
- The Titans have seen three of its 11 games hit the over.
- The Titans have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Tennessee has been an underdog in nine games this season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- While the Titans rank 17th in total defense with 335.4 yards allowed per game, they've been slightly less successful on offense, ranking fifth-worst (284 yards per game).
- The Titans are averaging 16.8 points per game on offense, which ranks them 26th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 10th, allowing 20.4 points per contest.
Titans Impact Players
- In 11 games, Derrick Henry has run for 739 yards (67.2 per game) and six TDs.
- In the passing game, Henry has zero touchdowns, with 21 receptions for 167 yards.
- In 11 games, DeAndre Hopkins has 45 catches for 699 yards (63.5 per game) and four TDs.
- In five games, Will Levis has thrown for 1,042 yards (208.4 per game), with six TDs and two INTs, completing 59.9%.
- In six games, Ryan Tannehill has passed for 1,128 yards (188.0 per game), with two touchdowns and six interceptions, and completing 62.0%.
- In 11 games for the Titans, Azeez Al-Shaair has registered 1.0 sack and 4.0 TFL and 102 tackles.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+8000|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+12500|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+6600|
|4||October 1||Bengals||W 27-3||+30000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||L 23-16||+12500|
|6||October 15||Ravens||L 24-16||+750|
|8||October 29||Falcons||W 28-23||+10000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||L 20-16||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||L 20-6||+25000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||L 34-14||+1600|
|12||November 26||Panthers||W 17-10||+150000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+6600|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 5:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.