Chiefs Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Kansas City Chiefs at the moment have the third-best odds to win the Super Bowl in the entire league at +450.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -10000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +450
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Chiefs in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+450), the Chiefs are third-best in the league. They are one spot below that, fourth-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Chiefs' Super Bowl odds are slightly better now (+450) compared to the start of the season (+600).
- The implied probability of the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl, based on their +450 moneyline odds, is 18.2%.
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Kansas City has seven wins in 11 games against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs have played 11 games this season and three of them have hit the over.
- The Chiefs have gone 8-3 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 72.7% of those games).
- Kansas City has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- The Chiefs sport the eighth-ranked offense this season (364.9 yards per game), and they've been even more effective defensively, ranking fourth-best with just 290.0 yards allowed per game.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit, ranking third-best by giving up just 16.5 points per game. They rank 11th on offense (23.3 points per game).
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has passed for 2,917 yards (265.2 per game), completing 68.1%, with 21 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 11 games.
- In addition, Mahomes has run for 305 yards and zero scores.
- In 11 games, Isiah Pacheco has rushed for 669 yards (60.8 per game) and five scores.
- Also, Pacheco has 30 catches for 196 yards and one TD.
- In 10 games, Travis Kelce has 70 receptions for 732 yards (73.2 per game) and five scores.
- In the passing game, Rashee Rice has scored five times, hauling in 44 balls for 527 yards (47.9 per game).
- Trent McDuffie has posted 57 tackles, 2.0 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended in 11 games for the Chiefs.
Bet on Chiefs to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chiefs Player Futures
2023-24 Chiefs NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||Lions||L 21-20||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Jaguars||W 17-9||+1600|
|3||September 24||Bears||W 41-10||+75000|
|4||October 1||@ Jets||W 23-20||+75000|
|5||October 8||@ Vikings||W 27-20||+10000|
|6||October 12||Broncos||W 19-8||+6600|
|7||October 22||Chargers||W 31-17||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ Broncos||L 24-9||+6600|
|9||November 5||Dolphins||W 21-14||+800|
|11||November 20||Eagles||L 21-17||+400|
|12||November 26||@ Raiders||W 31-17||+30000|
|13||December 3||@ Packers||-||+10000|
|15||December 18||@ Patriots||-||+150000|
|18||January 7||@ Chargers||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 9:14 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.