Southern Illinois vs. Charlotte Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 23
Thursday's game between the Charlotte 49ers (3-1) and Southern Illinois Salukis (1-3) squaring off at Roberto Clemente Coliseum has a projected final score of 73-65 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Charlotte, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 10:00 AM ET on November 23.
The Salukis enter this game after a 79-73 loss to North Texas on Sunday.
Southern Illinois vs. Charlotte Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 10:00 AM ET
- Where: Roberto Clemente Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Southern Illinois vs. Charlotte Score Prediction
- Prediction: Charlotte 73, Southern Illinois 65
Other MVC Predictions
- Northwestern vs Belmont
- Bethune-Cookman vs Bradley
- Radford vs Indiana State
- Northern Iowa vs Syracuse
- Louisiana Tech vs Drake
- UT Arlington vs Illinois State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Southern Illinois Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Salukis were outscored by 1.5 points per game last season with a -48 scoring differential overall. They put up 73.4 points per game (44th in college basketball) and gave up 74.9 per outing (351st in college basketball).
- In MVC games, Southern Illinois averaged 0.9 fewer points (72.5) than overall (73.4) in 2022-23.
- The Salukis averaged 77.7 points per game at home last season, and 69.1 on the road.
- Southern Illinois gave up fewer points at home (73.0 per game) than away (77.5) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.