Southeast Missouri State vs. Missouri State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the Missouri State Bears (1-1) and Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-3) matching up at Great Southern Bank Arena has a projected final score of 72-66 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Missouri State, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will start at 7:30 PM ET on November 22.
The Redhawks dropped their most recent game 76-68 against Northwestern on Sunday.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Missouri State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Great Southern Bank Arena in Springfield, Missouri
Southeast Missouri State vs. Missouri State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Missouri State 72, Southeast Missouri State 66
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Southeast Missouri State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Redhawks had a -51 scoring differential last season, falling short by 1.6 points per game. They put up 61.6 points per game to rank 247th in college basketball and gave up 63.2 per contest to rank 145th in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, Southeast Missouri State put up 65.3 points per game in OVC play, and 61.6 overall.
- At home, the Redhawks scored 63.2 points per game last season, 1.6 more than they averaged away (61.6).
- Southeast Missouri State allowed 57.3 points per game at home last season, and 71.8 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.