Travis Kelce Week 11 Preview vs. the Eagles
Travis Kelce has a favorable matchup when his Kansas City Chiefs play the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 11 (Monday, 8:15 PM ET). The Eagles concede 257 passing yards per game, fourth-worst in the league.
Kelce's 57 receptions are good enough for a team-leading 597 total yards (and an average of 74.6 per game) and four scores. He has been targeted 72 times.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Kelce and the Chiefs with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kelce vs. the Eagles
- Kelce vs the Eagles (since 2021): 2 GP / 52 REC YPG / REC TD
- Philadelphia has allowed four opposing receivers to pile up 100 or more receiving yards in a game in the 2023 season.
- The Eagles have conceded a TD pass to 17 opposing players this year.
- Philadelphia has allowed at least two TD receptions to two opposing players on the season.
- The 257 passing yards the Eagles concede per contest makes them the 29th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- So far this season, the Eagles have allowed 19 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 2.1 per game. That ranks 30th in league play.
Chiefs Player Previews
Travis Kelce Receiving Props vs. the Eagles
- Receiving Yards: 75.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Kelce with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kelce Receiving Insights
- Kelce, in two of eight games this season, has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Kelce has been targeted on 72 of his team's 340 passing attempts this season (21.2% target share).
- He is averaging 8.3 yards per target (46th in league play), racking up 597 yards on 72 passes thrown his way.
- Kelce has four games with a touchdown catch this year (out of eight played). He hasn't scored multiple touchdowns in any game.
- He has four total touchdowns this season (19.0% of his team's 21 offensive TDs).
- Kelce (11 red zone targets) has been targeted 22.0% of the time in the red zone (50 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Kelce's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Dolphins||11/5/2023||Week 9||4 TAR / 3 REC / 14 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Broncos||10/29/2023||Week 8||9 TAR / 6 REC / 58 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Chargers||10/22/2023||Week 7||13 TAR / 12 REC / 179 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Broncos||10/12/2023||Week 6||9 TAR / 9 REC / 124 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Vikings||10/8/2023||Week 5||11 TAR / 10 REC / 67 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.