Southeast Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (0-3) will be trying to halt a three-game losing streak when hosting the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-3) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Show Me Center. It will air at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+.
In this article, you can find odds and spreads for the Southeast Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Show Me Center in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Southeast Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Southeast Missouri State Moneyline||Central Arkansas Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Southeast Missouri State (-5.5)||159.5||-225||+180||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Southeast Missouri State (-4.5)||159.5||-215||+172||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Southeast Missouri State vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Southeast Missouri State covered 18 times in 30 matchups with a spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 19 times in Redhawks games.
- Central Arkansas won nine games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 17 times.
- The Bears and their opponents combined to hit the over 12 out of 26 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.