Northern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
The Cincinnati Bearcats (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when hosting the Northern Kentucky Norse (1-2) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Fifth Third Arena. It airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
You will check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Cincinnati vs. Northern Kentucky matchup in this article.
Northern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Fifth Third Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Northern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cincinnati Moneyline||Northern Kentucky Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Cincinnati (-13.5)||137.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Cincinnati (-12.5)||137.5||-1200||+720||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Northern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Northern Kentucky won 15 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 15 times.
- The Norse were an underdog by 13.5 points or more once last season, and covered the spread.
- Cincinnati won 17 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Bearcats and their opponents combined to hit the over 14 out of 28 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.