Louisville vs. Bucknell Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Louisville Cardinals (3-0) and the Bucknell Bison (1-2) at KFC Yum! Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 88-46 and heavily favors Louisville to come out on top. Tipoff is at 4:00 PM ET on November 19.
Their last time out, the Cardinals won on Thursday 111-33 over Bellarmine.
Louisville vs. Bucknell Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Louisville vs. Bucknell Score Prediction
- Prediction: Louisville 88, Bucknell 46
Other ACC Predictions
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- Syracuse vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs Virginia
- South Alabama vs Florida State
- Rhode Island vs NC State
- Duke vs Stanford
- Longwood vs Clemson
- Boston College vs Providence
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Louisville Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cardinals put up 73.3 points per game (46th in college basketball) last season while giving up 64.2 per contest (178th in college basketball). They had a +344 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 9.1 points per game.
- Louisville's offense was less productive in ACC matchups last season, tallying 69.9 points per contest, compared to its season average of 73.3 PPG.
- The Cardinals posted 77.2 points per game in home games last year, compared to 71.2 points per game on the road, a difference of 6.0 points per contest.
- At home, Louisville gave up 1.6 fewer points per game (62.4) than in away games (64.0).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.