Will Robert Thomas Score a Goal Against the Kings on November 18?
Can we expect Robert Thomas scoring a goal when the St. Louis Blues match up against the Los Angeles Kings at 10:30 PM ET on Saturday? To assist you with your wagers, take a look at the numbers and insights below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Robert Thomas score a goal against the Kings?
Odds to score a goal this game: +310 (Bet $10 to win $31.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Thomas stats and insights
- Thomas has scored in six of 15 games this season, but only one goal each time.
- He has not played against the Kings yet this season.
- Thomas has picked up two assists on the power play.
- Thomas' shooting percentage is 18.8%, and he averages 2.1 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Kings defensive stats
- On the defensive side, the Kings are one of the stingiest squads in the league, giving up 41 goals in total (2.7 per game) which ranks sixth.
- So far this season, the Kings have shut out opponents once. They are averaging 17.4 hits and 13.1 blocked shots per game.
Thomas recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blues vs. Kings game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.