Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
In a clash of SEC teams, the South Carolina Gamecocks (4-6) will face off against the Kentucky Wildcats (6-4) in a matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Williams-Brice Stadium. The line forecasts must-see action, with South Carolina favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is 52 in the contest.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the South Carolina vs. Kentucky matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbia, South Carolina
- Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||South Carolina Moneyline||Kentucky Moneyline|
|BetMGM||South Carolina (-2.5)||52||-125||+105||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||South Carolina (-2.5)||51.5||-130||+108||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- UCLA vs USC
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Florida vs Missouri
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Georgia State vs LSU
- SMU vs Memphis
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- South Florida vs UTSA
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Kentucky has won five games against the spread this season, failing to cover five times.
- The Wildcats have not covered the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- South Carolina has put together a 5-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks have been favored by 2.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in three of those games.
Kentucky 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the SEC||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.