Will Jake Neighbours Score a Goal Against the Kings on November 18?
Should you bet on Jake Neighbours to score a goal when the St. Louis Blues and the Los Angeles Kings face off on Saturday at 10:30 PM ET? In the article below, we dig into the numbers and trends you need to consider before making any bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Jake Neighbours score a goal against the Kings?
Odds to score a goal this game: +700 (Bet $10 to win $70.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Neighbours stats and insights
- Neighbours has scored in two of 15 games this season, but only one goal each time.
- This is his first matchup of the season versus the Kings.
- Neighbours has zero points on the power play.
- Neighbours averages 1.1 shots per game, and has a shooting percentage of 11.8%.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Kings defensive stats
- The Kings have given up 41 goals in total (2.7 per game), the sixth-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Kings have one shutout, and they average 17.4 hits and 13.1 blocked shots per game.
Neighbours recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blues vs. Kings game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.