Grizzlies vs. Spurs Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The San Antonio Spurs (3-9) are 2.5-point underdogs as they look to break a seven-game losing streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (2-9) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Frost Bank Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSSW and BSSE.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW and BSSE
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Frost Bank Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Score Prediction
- Prediction: Spurs 117 - Grizzlies 113
Grizzlies vs Spurs Additional Info
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Grizzlies vs Spurs|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Grizzlies vs. Spurs
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Spurs (-4.3)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 230.1
- The Spurs have a 4-8-0 ATS record this season as opposed to the 3-8-0 mark of the Grizzlies.
- Memphis (1-2) covers a higher percentage of games when it is favored by 2.5 points or more this season (33.3%) than San Antonio (3-7) does as a 2.5+-point underdog (30%).
- Memphis' games have gone over the total 45.5% of the time this season (five out of 11), less often than San Antonio's games have (10 out of 12).
- As a moneyline underdog this year, the Spurs are 2-9, while the Grizzlies are 1-4 as moneyline favorites.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Grizzlies with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Grizzlies Performance Insights
- The Grizzlies are putting up only 108.5 points per game (fifth-worst in NBA), but they've played better at the other end, where they are allowing 115.9 points per game (22nd-ranked).
- So far this season, Memphis is averaging 42 boards per game (23rd-ranked in NBA) and ceding 46.3 rebounds per contest (24th-ranked).
- This year, the Grizzlies rank 20th in the league in assists, averaging 24.6 per game.
- With 16.6 forced turnovers per game, Memphis ranks second-best in the league. It ranks 19th in the league by averaging 14.4 turnovers per contest.
- The Grizzlies, who are seventh in the league with 14.1 treys per game, are shooting just 33.7% from downtown, which is fifth-worst in the NBA.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.