Grizzlies vs. Spurs: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
At Frost Bank Center on Saturday, November 18, 2023, the San Antonio Spurs (3-9) will try to halt a seven-game losing streak when hosting the Memphis Grizzlies (2-9) at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on BSSW and BSSE.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Grizzlies vs. Spurs matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW and BSSE
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Frost Bank Center
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Grizzlies Moneyline||Spurs Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Grizzlies (-2.5)||226.5||-150||+125||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Grizzlies (-3)||227||-154||+130||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Grizzlies vs Spurs Additional Info
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Prediction|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Grizzlies vs Spurs|
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- The Grizzlies have been outscored by 7.4 points per game (scoring 108.5 points per game to rank 26th in the league while allowing 115.9 per contest to rank 22nd in the NBA) and have a -82 scoring differential overall.
- The Spurs have been outscored by 13.1 points per game (posting 111.4 points per game, 19th in league, while giving up 124.5 per outing, 30th in NBA) and have a -157 scoring differential.
- The teams average 219.9 points per game combined, 6.6 fewer than this matchup's total.
- Combined, these teams allow 240.4 points per game, 13.9 more points than this matchup's total.
- Memphis has put together a 3-8-0 ATS record so far this year.
- San Antonio is 4-8-0 ATS this year.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Grizzlies Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||22.5||-110||15.0|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Jaren Jackson Jr. or another Grizzlies player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Grizzlies and Spurs NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.