Will Brayden Schenn Score a Goal Against the Kings on November 18?
In the upcoming contest versus the Los Angeles Kings, which starts at 10:30 PM ET on Saturday, can we expect Brayden Schenn to light the lamp for the St. Louis Blues? Let's dig into the most important stats and trends to determine which prop bets you should be thinking about.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Brayden Schenn score a goal against the Kings?
Odds to score a goal this game: +350 (Bet $10 to win $35.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Schenn stats and insights
- Schenn has scored in three of 15 games this season, with multiple goals in one of those games.
- He has not faced the Kings yet this season.
- On the power play, Schenn has accumulated one goal and two assists.
- Schenn averages 2.1 shots per game, and has a shooting percentage of 16.1%.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Kings defensive stats
- The Kings have given up 41 goals in total (2.7 per game), which ranks sixth in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Kings have shut out opponents once while averaging 17.4 hits and 13.1 blocked shots per game.
Schenn recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blues vs. Kings game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.