UT Martin vs. Eastern Kentucky Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (2-0) and the UT Martin Skyhawks (2-1) at Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 81-70 and heavily favors Eastern Kentucky to secure the victory. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Eastern Kentucky is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 8.5. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 165.5 over/under.
UT Martin vs. Eastern Kentucky Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Richmond, Kentucky
- Venue: Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena
- Line: Eastern Kentucky -8.5
- Point Total: 165.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Eastern Kentucky -400, UT Martin +310
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UT Martin vs. Eastern Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Eastern Kentucky 81, UT Martin 70
Spread & Total Prediction for UT Martin vs. Eastern Kentucky
- Pick ATS: Eastern Kentucky (-8.5)
- Pick OU: Under (165.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UT Martin Performance Insights
- UT Martin had a top-25 offense last year, ranking 14th-best in college basketball with 80.5 points per game. On defense, it ranked 319th with 75.4 points allowed per contest.
- The Skyhawks were top-25 last season in rebounding, ranking 18th-best in college basketball with 35.7 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 324th with 33.8 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Last season UT Martin ranked 136th in college basketball in assists, putting up 13.6 per game.
- Last year the Skyhawks committed 11.6 turnovers per game (152nd-ranked in college basketball) and forced 12.4 turnovers per contest (133rd-ranked).
- The Skyhawks ranked 134th in college basketball with 7.7 treys per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 234th with a 33.1% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Last year UT Martin ceded 8.2 threes per game (290th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 32.3% (88th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots taken by UT Martin last season, 62.5% of them were two-pointers (73% of the team's made baskets) and 37.5% were from beyond the arc (27%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.