Eastern Kentucky vs. UT Martin Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (2-0) and the UT Martin Skyhawks (2-1) at Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 81-70 and heavily favors Eastern Kentucky to take home the win. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Eastern Kentucky projects to cover the 8.5-point spread in its matchup versus UT Martin. The over/under has been set at 165.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
Eastern Kentucky vs. UT Martin Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Richmond, Kentucky
- Venue: Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena
- Line: Eastern Kentucky -8.5
- Point Total: 165.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Eastern Kentucky -400, UT Martin +310
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Eastern Kentucky vs. UT Martin Score Prediction
- Prediction: Eastern Kentucky 81, UT Martin 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Eastern Kentucky vs. UT Martin
- Pick ATS: Eastern Kentucky (-8.5)
- Pick OU: Under (165.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Eastern Kentucky Performance Insights
- Last season, Eastern Kentucky was 30th in the nation on offense (78.6 points scored per game) and 278th defensively (73.5 points allowed).
- Last year, the Colonels were seventh-best in the country in rebounds (36.6 per game) and 314th in rebounds allowed (33.5).
- Last season Eastern Kentucky was ranked 52nd in the nation in assists with 14.9 per game.
- The Colonels were 53rd in the nation in 3-pointers made (8.6 per game) and 171st in 3-point percentage (34.3%) last season.
- Giving up 8.4 3-pointers per game and conceding 34.0% from beyond the arc last season, Eastern Kentucky was 312th and 199th in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- Eastern Kentucky attempted 37.3% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last year, and 62.7% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 29% of Eastern Kentucky's baskets were 3-pointers, and 71% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.