Kasperi Kapanen Game Preview: Blues vs. Sharks - November 16
Kasperi Kapanen will be on the ice when the St. Louis Blues and San Jose Sharks play on Thursday at SAP Center at San Jose, beginning at 10:30 PM ET. If you're considering a bet on Kapanen against the Sharks, we have lots of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Kasperi Kapanen vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +250)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kapanen Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Kapanen has averaged 16:32 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +2.
- In three of 14 games this season, Kapanen has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Kapanen has a point in six of 14 games played this season, with multiple points in one of them.
- Kapanen has an assist in three of 14 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Kapanen's implied probability to go over his point total is 44.4% based on the odds.
- There is a 28.6% chance of Kapanen having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Kapanen Stats vs. the Sharks
- The Sharks have conceded 71 goals in total (4.4 per game), which ranks 32nd in the league in goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 32nd-ranked goal differential (-50).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.