Iowa vs. Kansas State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game that pits the Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0) against the Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) at Carver-Hawkeye Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 74-56 in favor of Iowa, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 8:30 PM ET on November 16.
The Hawkeyes enter this game after a 94-53 victory against Northern Iowa on Sunday.
The Hawkeyes head into this contest after a 94-53 victory over Northern Iowa on Sunday. In their last matchup on Saturday, the Wildcats claimed a 77-39 victory against Little Rock. Caitlin Clark's team-high 24 points paced the Hawkeyes in the victory. In the Wildcats' win, Ayoka Lee led the team with 32 points (adding 10 rebounds and one assist).
Iowa vs. Kansas State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: FOX Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Iowa vs. Kansas State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa 74, Kansas State 56
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Iowa Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hawkeyes outscored opponents by 15.5 points per game last season (posting 87.3 points per game, first in college basketball, and allowing 71.8 per contest, 331st in college basketball) and had a +589 scoring differential.
- Iowa put up 89.2 points per game last season in conference contests, which was 1.9 more points per game than its season average (87.3).
- The Hawkeyes put up 89.4 points per game in home games last season, compared to 85.9 points per game away from home, a difference of 3.5 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Iowa ceded 65 points per game at home. Away from home, it allowed 78.5.
Kansas State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats averaged 70.1 points per game last season (80th in college basketball) while giving up 67.3 per contest (256th in college basketball). They had a +101 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 2.8 points per game.
- In conference action, Kansas State put up fewer points (66.9 per game) than it did overall (70.1) in 2022-23.
- The Wildcats put up more points at home (74.4 per game) than on the road (61.3) last season.
- Kansas State allowed fewer points at home (63.6 per game) than away (75.5) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.