Southern Illinois vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest at Banterra Center has the Southern Illinois Salukis (1-1) taking on the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 75-73 win for Southern Illinois, so it should be a tight matchup.
The Salukis are coming off of an 80-77 loss to Cornell in their most recent game on Saturday.
Southern Illinois vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Banterra Center in Carbondale, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Southern Illinois vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southern Illinois 75, Purdue Fort Wayne 73
Other MVC Predictions
- Loyola Chicago vs Bradley
- Eastern Kentucky vs Evansville
- Missouri State vs Saint Louis
- Wichita State vs Belmont
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Southern Illinois Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Salukis had a -48 scoring differential last season, falling short by 1.5 points per game. They put up 73.4 points per game, 44th in college basketball, and allowed 74.9 per outing to rank 351st in college basketball.
- With 72.5 points per game in MVC contests, Southern Illinois posted 0.9 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (73.4 PPG).
- Offensively the Salukis fared better in home games last year, scoring 77.7 points per game, compared to 69.1 per game in away games.
- In 2022-23, Southern Illinois ceded 73 points per game at home. Away from home, it allowed 77.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.