Louisville vs. Coppin State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the Louisville Cardinals (1-1) against the Coppin State Eagles (0-3) at KFC Yum! Center is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 84-68 in favor of Louisville, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Coppin State is a good bet to cover the spread, which currently sits at 17.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 147.5 over/under.
Louisville vs. Coppin State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
- Line: Louisville -17.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Louisville -2000, Coppin State +1000
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Louisville vs. Coppin State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Louisville 84, Coppin State 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Louisville vs. Coppin State
- Pick ATS: Coppin State (+17.5)
- Pick OU: Over (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Louisville Performance Insights
- Last season, Louisville was 19th-worst in the country on offense (63.9 points scored per game) and 324th defensively (75.8 points conceded).
- On the glass, the Cardinals were 288th in college basketball in rebounds (29.8 per game) last season. They were 164th in rebounds allowed (30.9 per game).
- Louisville was -2-worst in the country in assists (9.3 per game) last year.
- Beyond the arc, the Cardinals were 288th in the country in 3-pointers made per game (6.3) last year. They were 249th in 3-point percentage at 32.9%.
- Louisville was 287th in the nation in 3-pointers conceded (8.1 per game) and 274th in 3-point percentage defensively (35.2%) last season.
- The Cardinals attempted 64.2% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 35.8% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 72.1% of the Cardinals' buckets were 2-pointers, and 27.9% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.