Will Kevin Hayes Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 14?
Should you bet on Kevin Hayes to find the back of the net when the St. Louis Blues and the Tampa Bay Lightning face off on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET? In the piece below, we dissect all the stats you need to consider before putting any money down.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Kevin Hayes score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +340 (Bet $10 to win $34.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Hayes stats and insights
- Hayes has scored in one of 13 games this season, but it was multiple goals in that game.
- He has not faced the Lightning yet this season.
- Hayes has no points on the power play.
- He has a 15.4% shooting percentage, attempting 1.0 shot per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- On defense, the Lightning are allowing 54 total goals (3.6 per game) which ranks 29th in the league.
- So far this season, the Lightning have two shutouts, and they average 18 hits and 14.1 blocked shots per game.
Hayes recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blues vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.