Kentucky vs. Kansas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game features the Kansas Jayhawks (2-0) and the Kentucky Wildcats (2-0) matching up at United Center in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 90-57 victory for heavily favored Kansas according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 9:30 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Kansas projects to cover the 6.5-point spread in its matchup versus Kentucky. The over/under is listed at 147.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Kentucky vs. Kansas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
- Line: Kansas -6.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kansas -275, Kentucky +220
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kentucky vs. Kansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 90, Kentucky 57
Spread & Total Prediction for Kentucky vs. Kansas
- Pick ATS: Kansas (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Kentucky Performance Insights
- Last year Kentucky posted 74.5 points per game (113th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 67.8 points per contest (105th-ranked).
- When it comes to rebounding, everything was clicking for the Wildcats, who averaged 36.6 rebounds per game (seventh-best in college basketball) and allowed 26.8 boards per contest (ninth-best).
- Kentucky delivered 15.1 assists per game, which ranked them 46th in the country.
- The Wildcats committed 10.9 turnovers per game (84th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 10.3 turnovers per contest (317th-ranked).
- The Wildcats sank 6.3 treys per game (288th-ranked in college basketball). They owned a 34.7% shooting percentage (151st-ranked) from three-point land.
- Last season Kentucky allowed 6.5 treys per game (82nd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 32.4% (96th-ranked) from downtown.
- Kentucky attempted 42.1 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 70% of the shots it took (and 77.1% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 18.0 treys per contest, which were 30% of its shots (and 22.9% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.