Will Jordan Kyrou Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 14?
The St. Louis Blues' upcoming game against the Tampa Bay Lightning is set for Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET. Will Jordan Kyrou light the lamp in this matchup? Before making a wager on any prop bets, check out the numbers and insights below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Jordan Kyrou score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +175 (Bet $10 to win $17.50 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Kyrou stats and insights
- In two of 13 games this season, Kyrou has scored -- but he has no games with multiple goals.
- He has not faced the Lightning yet this season.
- He has picked up two assists, but hasn't scored a goal, on the power play.
- Kyrou averages 3.6 shots per game, and has a shooting percentage of 4.3%.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- The Lightning have conceded 54 goals in total (3.6 per game), which ranks 29th in the league in goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Lightning have shut out opponents twice. They are averaging 18.0 hits and 14.1 blocked shots per game.
Kyrou recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blues vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.