Cardinals vs. Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 26
The St. Louis Cardinals (68-88) will look for Jordan Walker to prolong a 10-game hitting streak against the Milwaukee Brewers (88-68), on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET, at American Family Field.
The Brewers will give the ball to Adrian Houser (7-4, 4.35 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 8 on the season, and the Cardinals will counter with Miles Mikolas (7-13, 4.95 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Brewers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Houser - MIL (7-4, 4.35 ERA) vs Mikolas - STL (7-13, 4.95 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Miles Mikolas
- Mikolas gets the start for the Cardinals, his 34th of the season. He is 7-13 with a 4.95 ERA and 122 strikeouts in 187 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Thursday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when he tossed five innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- During 33 games this season, the 35-year-old has put up a 4.95 ERA and 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .286 to his opponents.
- Mikolas has registered 12 quality starts this year.
- Mikolas will aim to last five or more innings for his seventh straight appearance. He's averaging 5.7 innings per outing.
- In five of his 33 total appearances this season he has not surrendered an earned run.
Miles Mikolas vs. Brewers
- He will face a Brewers offense that ranks 25th in the league with 1246 total hits (on a .240 batting average). The squad also slugs a collective .386 (26th in the league) with 162 total home runs (24th in MLB play).
- Mikolas has a 9 ERA and a 2 WHIP against the Brewers this season in five innings pitched, allowing a .375 batting average over one appearance.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Adrian Houser
- The Brewers will hand the ball to Houser (7-4) for his 20th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw six innings against the St. Louis Cardinals, giving up one earned run while allowing four hits.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 21 games this season with an ERA of 4.35, a 2.87 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.431.
- In 19 starts this season, he's earned six quality starts.
- Houser has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has three appearances with no earned runs allowed in 21 chances this season.
Adrian Houser vs. Cardinals
- The Cardinals have scored 692 runs this season, which ranks 18th in MLB. They have 1328 hits, 14th in baseball, with 206 home runs (10th in the league).
- The right-hander has faced the Cardinals one time this season, allowing them to go 4-for-21 with a double and an RBI in six innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.