Cardinals vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 26
Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (88-68) square off against Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals (68-88) in the series opener at American Family Field on Tuesday, September 26. The game will start at 7:40 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Brewers as -165 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Cardinals +140 moneyline odds to win. The contest's total is listed at 8.5 runs.
Cardinals vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Adrian Houser - MIL (7-4, 4.35 ERA) vs Miles Mikolas - STL (7-13, 4.95 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-165||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're looking to put money on the Cardinals and Brewers game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Cardinals (+140) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $24.00 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Paul Goldschmidt hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
Cardinals vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Brewers have entered the game as favorites 81 times this season and won 48, or 59.3%, of those games.
- The Brewers have a record of 15-14 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -165 or shorter (51.7% winning percentage).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Milwaukee has a 62.3% chance to win.
- The Brewers were favored on the moneyline in nine of their last 10 games, and they went 5-4 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Milwaukee and its opponents combined to hit the over five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Cardinals have won in 32, or 43.2%, of the 74 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Cardinals have a mark of 8-8 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +140 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||1st|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.