Cardinals vs. Brewers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 26
Tuesday's contest between the Milwaukee Brewers (88-68) and St. Louis Cardinals (68-88) squaring off at American Family Field has a projected final score of 5-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Brewers, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will start at 7:40 PM ET on September 26.
The Brewers will give the nod to Adrian Houser (7-4, 4.35 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 8 on the season, and the Cardinals will turn to Miles Mikolas (7-13, 4.95 ERA).
Cardinals vs. Brewers Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Brewers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Brewers 5, Cardinals 3.
Total Prediction for Cardinals vs. Brewers
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Cardinals Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have a record of 3-6.
- When it comes to the total, St. Louis and its opponents are 5-5-0 in its previous 10 games.
- The Cardinals' previous 10 games have not had a spread posted by sportsbooks.
- The Cardinals have won in 32, or 43.2%, of the 74 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- St. Louis has a win-loss record of 8-8 when favored by +140 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 41.7% chance of walking away with the win.
- St. Louis scores the 18th-most runs in baseball (692 total, 4.4 per game).
- The Cardinals have the 23rd-ranked ERA (4.75) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 20||Brewers||L 8-2||Zack Thompson vs Adrian Houser|
|September 21||Brewers||L 6-0||Miles Mikolas vs Wade Miley|
|September 22||@ Padres||L 4-2||Dakota Hudson vs Matt Waldron|
|September 23||@ Padres||W 5-2||Jake Woodford vs Nick Martínez|
|September 24||@ Padres||L 12-2||Drew Rom vs Michael Wacha|
|September 26||@ Brewers||-||Miles Mikolas vs Adrian Houser|
|September 27||@ Brewers||-||Zack Thompson vs Wade Miley|
|September 28||@ Brewers||-||Dakota Hudson vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 29||Reds||-||Adam Wainwright vs Connor Phillips|
|September 30||Reds||-||Drew Rom vs Brandon Williamson|
|October 1||Reds||-||Zack Thompson vs Hunter Greene|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.