Louisville vs. Boston College: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The Louisville Cardinals (3-0) will face off against the Boston College Eagles (1-2) in ACC action on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium. The Eagles are currently heavy, 14-point underdogs. The over/under for the contest is 54.5 points.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Louisville vs. Boston College matchup.
Louisville vs. Boston College Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Louisville vs. Boston College Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Louisville Moneyline||Boston College Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Louisville (-14)||54.5||-600||+425||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Louisville (-13.5)||54.5||-600||+430||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- UCLA vs Utah
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- SMU vs TCU
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- NC State vs Virginia
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- USC vs Arizona State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- UCF vs Kansas State
- BYU vs Kansas
- Cal vs Washington
- Texas vs Baylor
Louisville vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Louisville has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread when playing as at least 14-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Boston College has covered once in three games with a spread this year.
- The Eagles have won their only game this season when playing as at least 14-point underdogs.
Louisville 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+20000||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Win the ACC||+1400||Bet $100 to win $1400|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.