How to Watch Chiefs vs. Jaguars on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The Kansas City Chiefs (0-1) visit the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-0) at TIAA Bank Field on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
We provide more details below, including how to watch this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Chiefs vs. Jaguars
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Chiefs Insights (2022)
- The Chiefs scored 29.2 points per game last season, 8.6 more than the Jaguars gave up per matchup (20.6).
- The Chiefs collected 60.3 more yards per game (413.6) than the Jaguars allowed per contest (353.3) last season.
- Last season, Kansas City ran for just 1.1 more yards (115.9) than Jacksonville allowed per contest (114.8).
- The Chiefs had 23 giveaways last year, while the Jaguars had 27 takeaways.
Chiefs Away Performance (2022)
- The Chiefs scored more points in road games last year (32.8 per game) than they did overall (29.2), but they also allowed more (23.8 per game) than overall (21.7).
- On the road, the Chiefs picked up more yards (429.4 per game) than overall (413.6). But they also allowed more (330.6 per game) than overall (328.2).
- On the road last season, Kansas City picked up fewer passing yards (292.3 per game) than overall (297.8). It also gave up more passing yards (235.6 per game) than overall (220.9).
- The Chiefs accumulated 137.1 rushing yards per game in away games (21.2 more than overall), and gave up 95 on the road (12.2 fewer than overall).
- On the road in 2022, the Chiefs converted more third downs (55.1%) than overall (48.7%). But they also allowed opponents to convert on more third downs (47.1%) than overall (38.3%).
|10/1/2023||at New York||-||NBC|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.