Chiefs vs. Jaguars Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
Our computer model predicts a victory for the Jacksonville Jaguars when they face the Kansas City Chiefs at TIAA Bank Field on Sunday, September 17 at 1:00 PM ET -- for more information regarding the spread, over/under and final score, continue reading.
On offense, the Chiefs were a top-five unit last season, ranking best in the NFL by compiling 413.6 yards per game. They ranked 11th on defense (328.2 yards allowed per game). The Jaguars averaged 23.8 points per game offensively last season (10th in NFL), and they surrendered 20.6 points per game (12th) on the defensive side of the ball.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Chiefs vs. Jaguars Predictions and Picks
|Jaguars (+3.5)||Under (50.5)||Jaguars 27, Chiefs 20|
Place your bets on the Chiefs-Jaguars matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Chiefs Betting Info
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Chiefs' implied win probability is 63.6%.
- Kansas City covered seven times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- The Chiefs were favored by 3.5 points or more 14 times last season, and covered the spread in five of those contests.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Kansas City games.
- The over/under in this game is 50.5 points, 0.8 higher than the average total in Chiefs games last season.
Jaguars Betting Info
- The Jaguars have a 40.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Jacksonville compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread last year.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs last year, the Jaguars had an ATS record of 4-2.
- A total of eight of Jacksonville games last season went over the point total.
- Games involving the Jaguars last year averaged 44 points per game, a 6.5-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Chiefs vs. Jaguars 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.