How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Phillies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 17
The St. Louis Cardinals and Willson Contreras take on Trea Turner and the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday, in the final game of a three-game series at Busch Stadium.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Cardinals vs. Phillies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Phillies vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Cardinals Odds|
|Phillies vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals' 200 home runs rank ninth in Major League Baseball.
- St. Louis ranks 11th in the majors with a .422 team slugging percentage.
- The Cardinals rank 13th in MLB with a .252 team batting average.
- St. Louis has scored 671 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have an on-base percentage of .328 this season, which ranks ninth in the league.
- The Cardinals are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking 10th with an average of 8.3 strikeouts per game.
- St. Louis strikes out just 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- St. Louis has the 24th-ranked ERA (4.73) in the majors this season.
- The Cardinals have a combined WHIP of 1.452 as a pitching staff, which is fourth-worst in baseball this season.
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cardinals will hand the ball to Dakota Hudson (6-2) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Monday, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings while giving up seven earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Baltimore Orioles.
- In nine starts this season, he's earned three quality starts.
- In nine starts, Hudson has pitched through or past the fifth inning seven times. He has a season average of 4.3 frames per outing.
- He has four appearances with no earned runs allowed in 15 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/11/2023||Orioles||L 11-5||Away||Dakota Hudson||Dean Kremer|
|9/12/2023||Orioles||W 5-2||Away||Adam Wainwright||John Means|
|9/13/2023||Orioles||W 1-0||Away||Drew Rom||Kyle Gibson|
|9/15/2023||Phillies||L 5-4||Home||Zack Thompson||Aaron Nola|
|9/16/2023||Phillies||L 6-1||Home||Miles Mikolas||Ranger Suárez|
|9/17/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Dakota Hudson||Taijuan Walker|
|9/18/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Adam Wainwright||Freddy Peralta|
|9/19/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Drew Rom||Adrian Houser|
|9/20/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Zack Thompson||Wade Miley|
|9/21/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Miles Mikolas||Corbin Burnes|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.