Cardinals vs. Phillies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Nolan Arenado and the St. Louis Cardinals take the field on Sunday at Busch Stadium against Taijuan Walker, who gets the start for the Philadelphia Phillies. First pitch will be at 2:15 PM ET for the final game of a three-game series.
The favored Phillies have -140 moneyline odds against the underdog Cardinals, who are listed at +115. The over/under is 9.5 runs for the game (with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Phillies Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have a record of 4-5.
- When it comes to the total, the Cardinals and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their previous 10 games.
- The Cardinals have compiled a 1-1-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 matchups (oddsmakers set runlines in two of those contests).
Discover More About This Game
|Phillies vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Cardinals Odds|
|Phillies vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Cardinals|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 67 games this season and have come away with the win 29 times (43.3%) in those contests.
- St. Louis has entered 29 games this season as the underdog by +115 or more and is 13-16 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cardinals have a 46.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 70 of its 145 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have posted a record of 2-8-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.