Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +10000, the Tennessee Titans are No. 24 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 16.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +350
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover six times.
- Last season, five Titans games hit the over.
- While Tennessee ranked 23rd in total defense with 351.6 yards allowed per game last season, it was slightly worse on offense, ranking third-worst (296.8 yards per game).
- The Titans posted three wins at home last year and four away.
- When favored last season Tennessee had just two victories (2-3). When the underdog the Titans posted a record of 4-5.
- In the AFC South the Titans were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 5-7.
Titans Impact Players
- Derrick Henry rushed for 1,538 yards (96.1 per game) and 13 touchdowns in 16 games last year.
- Henry also had 33 catches for 398 yards and zero TDs.
- Ryan Tannehill threw for 2,536 yards (211.3 per game), completing 65.2% of his passes, with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions in 12 games.
- Also, Tannehill ran for 98 yards and two TDs.
- DeAndre Hopkins had 64 receptions for 717 yards (79.7 per game) and three touchdowns in nine games a season ago for the Cardinals.
- In the passing game for the Texans, Chris Moore scored two TDs, hauling in 48 balls for 548 yards (36.5 per game).
- Kevin Byard amassed four interceptions to go with 106 tackles and six passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+3000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||-||+25000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||-||+12500|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||-||+2000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+1600|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+40000|
Odds are current as of September 16 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.