How to Watch the Kentucky vs. Akron Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Akron Zips (1-1) visit the Kentucky Wildcats (2-0) at Kroger Field on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Kentucky is totaling 385.5 yards per game on offense (75th in the FBS), and rank 43rd defensively, yielding 303 yards allowed per game. Akron ranks 11th-worst in total yards per game (270.5), but it has been more productive on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 37th in the FBS with 292 total yards surrendered per contest.
Below in this article, we will provide you all the details you need to know about how to view this game on ESPNU.
Kentucky vs. Akron Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lexington, Kentucky
- Venue: Kroger Field
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Alabama vs South Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- TCU vs Houston
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Army vs UTSA
- Virginia vs Maryland
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- North Dakota vs Boise State
Kentucky vs. Akron Key Statistics
|385.5 (86th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||270.5 (122nd)|
|303 (39th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||292 (34th)|
|115.5 (101st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||41 (130th)|
|270 (45th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||229.5 (73rd)|
|2 (34th)||Turnovers (Rank)||6 (121st)|
|4 (32nd)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (48th)|
Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Devin Leary has thrown for 540 yards (270 ypg) to lead Kentucky, completing 60.9% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season.
- Re'Mahn Davis has carried the ball 26 times for a team-high 164 yards on the ground and has found the end zone two times. He's also tacked on six catches for 46 yards (23 per game) and one touchdown in the pass game.
- This season, Barion Brown has carried the ball two times for 34 yards (17 per game), while also racking up 90 yards through the air with one touchdown.
- Tayvion Robinson's 174 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 11 times and has collected nine catches and two touchdowns.
- Dane Key has hauled in nine passes while averaging 69 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
Akron Stats Leaders
- DJ Iron has put up 258 passing yards, or 129 per game, so far this season. He has completed 63.2% of his passes and has collected two touchdowns with one interception.
- Drake Anderson has rushed for 67 yards on 13 carries so far this year.
- Lorenzo Lingard is a key figure in this offense, with 48 rushing yards on 14 carries and 98 receiving yards (49 per game) on three catches with one touchdown
- Daniel George paces his squad with 100 receiving yards on six catches.
- Alex Adams' nine grabs (on nine targets) have netted him 86 yards (43 ypg) and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Kentucky or Akron gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.