Cardinals vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
When the Philadelphia Phillies (79-67) and St. Louis Cardinals (65-81) face off in the series opener at Busch Stadium on Friday, September 15, Aaron Nola will get the call for the Phillies, while the Cardinals will send Zack Thompson to the mound. The game will start at 8:15 PM ET.
The Phillies are favored in this one, at -145, while the underdog Cardinals have +120 odds to play spoiler. The total is 8.5 runs for the matchup (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds on the under).
Cardinals vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Nola - PHI (12-9, 4.64 ERA) vs Thompson - STL (5-5, 4.06 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Phillies Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to put money on the Cardinals and Phillies matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Cardinals (+120), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Cardinals bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Nolan Arenado hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Phillies vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Cardinals|
Cardinals vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Phillies have won 56, or 58.3%, of the 96 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Phillies have gone 33-23 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter (58.9% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for Philadelphia.
- The Phillies went 2-2 across the four games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Philadelphia and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Cardinals have been chosen as underdogs in 65 games this year and have walked away with the win 29 times (44.6%) in those games.
- This season, the Cardinals have been victorious 13 times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, St. Louis and its opponents are 6-4-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||3rd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.