Cardinals vs. Pirates: Odds, spread, over/under - June 2
Paul Goldschmidt's St. Louis Cardinals (25-32) and Bryan Reynolds' Pittsburgh Pirates (28-27) will clash in the series opener on Friday, June 2 at PNC Park. The contest will begin at 7:05 PM ET.
The favored Cardinals have -145 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Pirates, who are listed at +120. St. Louis is the run-line favorite (-1.5). A 9.5-run total is listed for the matchup.
Cardinals vs. Pirates Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Jack Flaherty - STL (3-4, 4.81 ERA) vs Roansy Contreras - PIT (3-4, 4.33 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Pirates Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||Cardinals (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||Cardinals (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|Tipico||-130||+110||Cardinals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Cardinals versus Pirates game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Cardinals (-145) in this matchup, means that you think the Cardinals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.90 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Paul Goldschmidt get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Pirates|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction|
Cardinals vs. Pirates Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cardinals have won 14, or 45.2%, of the 31 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter, the Cardinals have a record of 8-13 (38.1%).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that St. Louis has a 59.2% chance to win.
- The Cardinals have a 3-4 record from the seven games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), St. Louis and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times.
- The Pirates have been chosen as underdogs in 42 games this year and have walked away with the win 19 times (45.2%) in those games.
- This year, the Pirates have won 11 of 23 games when listed as at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Pirates have a record of 4-6.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Cardinals vs. Pirates Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Nolan Gorman||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+275)||0.5 (+115)|
|Tommy Edman||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+210)|
|Brendan Donovan||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+190)|
|Paul Goldschmidt||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+125)|
|Nolan Arenado||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+125)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3000||13th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+220||-||2nd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.