Cardinals vs. Pirates: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Bryan Reynolds and Paul Goldschmidt hit the field when the Pittsburgh Pirates and St. Louis Cardinals meet on Friday at PNC Park.
The favored Cardinals have -145 moneyline odds against the underdog Pirates, who are listed at +120. St. Louis (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The over/under for the contest is set at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Pirates Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have a record of 3-4.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Cardinals have not covered in any of their last four games with a spread. St. Louis games have gone under the set point total six straight times, and the average total during this stretch was 8.7 runs.
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Pirates|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Odds|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have gone 14-17 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 45.2% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter, St. Louis has a record of 8-13 (38.1%).
- The Cardinals have an implied moneyline win probability of 59.2% in this matchup.
- In the 56 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for St. Louis, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-27-1).
- The Cardinals have yet to cover a run line this season, going 0-5-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.