Cardinals vs. Pirates Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 2
Friday's game at PNC Park has the Pittsburgh Pirates (28-27) going head to head against the St. Louis Cardinals (25-32) at 7:05 PM ET (on June 2). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-4 victory for the Pirates, so expect a tight matchup.
The Cardinals will give the ball to Jack Flaherty (3-4, 4.81 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Pirates will counter with Roansy Contreras (3-4, 4.33 ERA).
Cardinals vs. Pirates Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Pirates Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Pirates 5, Cardinals 4.
Total Prediction for Cardinals vs. Pirates
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Pirates|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Odds|
Cardinals Performance Insights
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have a record of 3-4.
- In its last 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- In their last four games with a spread, the Cardinals failed to cover each time.
- The Cardinals have won 14, or 45.2%, of the 31 games they've played as favorites this season.
- St. Louis has a record of 8-13 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -145 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Cardinals, based on the moneyline, is 59.2%.
- St. Louis has scored the ninth-most runs in the majors this season with 273.
- The Cardinals have a 4.26 team ERA that ranks 16th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 26||@ Guardians||L 4-3||Matthew Liberatore vs Shane Bieber|
|May 27||@ Guardians||W 2-1||Jack Flaherty vs Tanner Bibee|
|May 28||@ Guardians||L 4-3||Jordan Montgomery vs Hunter Gaddis|
|May 29||Royals||L 7-0||Adam Wainwright vs Josh Staumont|
|May 30||Royals||W 2-1||Miles Mikolas vs Zack Greinke|
|June 2||@ Pirates||-||Jack Flaherty vs Roansy Contreras|
|June 3||@ Pirates||-||Matthew Liberatore vs Luis Ortiz|
|June 4||@ Pirates||-||Jordan Montgomery vs Rich Hill|
|June 5||@ Rangers||-||Adam Wainwright vs Martín Pérez|
|June 6||@ Rangers||-||Miles Mikolas vs Dane Dunning|
|June 7||@ Rangers||-||Jack Flaherty vs Jon Gray|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.