Grizzlies Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Memphis Grizzlies (49-28) currently have +1400 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they prepare for a matchup on the road against the Chicago Bulls on Sunday, April 2 at 3:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Grizzlies NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+1400||7th||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|To Make the Finals||+600||-||Bet $100 to win $600|
Think the Grizzlies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Grizzlies Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Grizzlies would play a team from the play-in tournament as the second seed in the Western Conference, 2.0 games behind the Nuggets.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||10.5|
|7||Los Angeles Lakers||12.0|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||12.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Grizzlies Team Stats
- The Grizzlies have 49 wins so far this season (49-28).
- This year, the Grizzlies are 34-6 at home while putting together a 15-22 record on the road.
- The Grizzlies are 47-14 when playing as the favorite, with a pair of victories (2-14) when listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Grizzlies are 3-6. And they are 15-10 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, the Grizzlies have sported a 9-7 record. They are 38-7 when favored by more than three points.
- The Grizzlies are victorious in only one game when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (1-4) and one game when underdogs by 3.5 points or more (1-10).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Grizzlies' Top Players
- The Grizzlies leader in points and assists is Ja Morant, who scores 26.6 points per game to go with 8.0 assists.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. leads Memphis in rebounding, pulling down 6.7 boards per game while also scoring 17.8 points a contest.
- The Grizzlies get the most three-point shooting production out of Desmond Bane, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
- Tyus Jones and Jackson lead Memphis on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals by averaging 1.0 per game and Jackson in blocks, averaging 3.1 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.