Cardinals vs. Royals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Zack Greinke will take the mound for the Kansas City Royals against the St. Louis Cardinals and Brendan Donovan on Tuesday at 7:45 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Cardinals as -190 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Royals +160 moneyline odds. The over/under for the contest is set at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Royals Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- The Cardinals have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cardinals and their opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- In their last four games with a spread, the Cardinals failed to cover each time. St. Louis' past five contests have gone under the set point total, and the average over/under during that stretch was 8.6.
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Royals Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Royals|
|Cardinals vs Royals Odds|
|Cardinals vs Royals Prediction|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have won 13 of the 30 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (43.3%).
- St. Louis has gone 2-5 (winning just 28.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -190 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Cardinals' implied win probability is 65.5%.
- St. Louis has played in 55 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-26-1).
- The Cardinals have played five games with a set run line without covering the spread (0-5-0).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.