Cardinals vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 26
Friday's contest features the St. Louis Cardinals (23-29) and the Cleveland Guardians (21-28) matching up at Progressive Field in what is expected to be a competitive matchup, with a projected 5-3 win for the Cardinals according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:10 PM ET on May 26.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Guardians will send Shane Bieber (3-3) to the mound, while Matthew Liberatore (1-0) will get the nod for the Cardinals.
Cardinals vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cardinals vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Cardinals 5, Guardians 4.
Total Prediction for Cardinals vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Guardians vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Odds|
Cardinals Performance Insights
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have posted a mark of 2-1.
- When it comes to the over/under, St. Louis and its foes are 6-4-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The last 10 Cardinals matchups have not had a runline set by oddsmakers.
- The Cardinals have won in nine, or 45%, of the 20 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, St. Louis has come away with a win seven times in 16 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 51.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for St. Louis is No. 4 in baseball, scoring 5.1 runs per game (263 total runs).
- The Cardinals have pitched to a 4.34 ERA this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 21||Dodgers||W 10-5||Jack Flaherty vs Clayton Kershaw|
|May 22||@ Reds||L 6-5||Jordan Montgomery vs Brandon Williamson|
|May 23||@ Reds||W 8-5||Adam Wainwright vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 24||@ Reds||L 10-3||Steven Matz vs Ben Lively|
|May 25||@ Reds||W 2-1||Miles Mikolas vs Luke Weaver|
|May 26||@ Guardians||-||Matthew Liberatore vs Shane Bieber|
|May 27||@ Guardians||-||Jack Flaherty vs Tanner Bibee|
|May 28||@ Guardians||-||Jordan Montgomery vs Hunter Gaddis|
|May 29||Royals||-||Adam Wainwright vs TBA|
|May 30||Royals||-||Steven Matz vs Zack Greinke|
|June 2||@ Pirates||-||Miles Mikolas vs Roansy Contreras|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.