Brendan Donovan Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Guardians - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 4:23 AM CDT
Brendan Donovan -- batting .219 with a double, a home run, six walks and two RBI in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the St. Louis Cardinals versus the Cleveland Guardians, with Shane Bieber on the mound, on May 26 at 7:10 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Reds.
Brendan Donovan Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Shane Bieber
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +825)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Brendan Donovan? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Brendan Donovan At The Plate
- Donovan is hitting .247 with four doubles, four home runs and 18 walks.
- Donovan has had a hit in 25 of 45 games this year (55.6%), including multiple hits nine times (20.0%).
- He has gone deep in 8.9% of his games in 2023, and 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 17.8% of his games this season, Donovan has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 6.7% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored at least once 16 times this season (35.6%), including four games with multiple runs (8.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Brendan Donovan Home/Away Batting Splits
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (50.0%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (18.2%)|
|11 (47.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (22.7%)|
|3 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.5%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (13.6%)|
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 7.6 K/9, the second-worst in the league.
- The Guardians have a 3.87 team ERA that ranks ninth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Guardians pitchers combine to allow the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (50 total, one per game).
- Bieber (3-3 with a 3.08 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 64 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Guardians, his 11th of the season.
- In his last time out on Sunday against the New York Mets, the right-hander went eight innings, giving up two earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- This season, the 27-year-old ranks 23rd in ERA (3.08), 37th in WHIP (1.212), and 64th in K/9 (6.6) among pitchers who qualify.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.