Andrew Knizner Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Reds - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 11:27 AM CDT
Andrew Knizner -- with a slugging percentage of .536 in his past 10 games, including four extra-base hits -- will be in action for the St. Louis Cardinals versus the Cincinnati Reds, with Luke Weaver on the hill, on May 25 at 12:35 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-1) against the Reds.
Andrew Knizner Game Info & Props vs. the Reds
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Reds Starter: Luke Weaver
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -167)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +175)
Looking to place a prop bet on Andrew Knizner? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Andrew Knizner At The Plate
- Knizner is hitting .214 with four doubles, three home runs and three walks.
- Knizner has gotten a hit in 12 of 24 games this season (50.0%), including three multi-hit games (12.5%).
- In 12.5% of his games this season, he has gone deep, and 4.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Knizner has driven in a run in six games this year (25.0%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored at least once seven times this year (29.2%), including three games with multiple runs (12.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Andrew Knizner Home/Away Batting Splits
|6 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||6 (50.0%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (16.7%)|
|4 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (25.0%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (8.3%)|
|4 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (16.7%)|
Reds Pitching Rankings
- The Reds pitching staff is sixth in MLB with a collective 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Reds have the 28th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (5.06).
- Reds pitchers combine to allow 63 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 23rd in the league).
- Weaver (1-2) takes the mound for the Reds in his seventh start of the season. He has a 6.54 ERA in 31 2/3 innings pitched, with 31 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday against the New York Yankees, the righty tossed 4 1/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- In six games this season, the 29-year-old has put up an ERA of 6.54, with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .305 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.