How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Reds Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 22
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 12:10 PM CDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 5:11 PM CDT
Jordan Montgomery and Brandon Williamson will start for their respective teams when the St. Louis Cardinals and the Cincinnati Reds play on Monday at Great American Ball Park, at 6:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Reds Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals rank fifth in MLB play with 67 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- St. Louis ranks sixth in baseball with a .440 slugging percentage.
- The Cardinals' .262 batting average is sixth-best in MLB.
- St. Louis scores the fifth-most runs in baseball (245 total, 5.1 per game).
- The Cardinals rank fifth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .334.
- Cardinals batters strike out 8.1 times per game, the 10th-lowest average in the majors.
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings put together by St. Louis' pitching staff ranks 12th in the majors.
- St. Louis has a 4.25 team ERA that ranks 15th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals average baseball's fourth-highest WHIP (1.439).
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Montgomery makes the start for the Cardinals, his 10th of the season. He is 2-6 with a 4.21 ERA and 48 strikeouts through 51 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Tuesday against the Milwaukee Brewers, the lefty went 5 1/3 innings, giving up three earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- Montgomery is looking to secure his sixth quality start of the year in this matchup.
- Montgomery is aiming for his sixth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.7 innings per appearance on the hill.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Brewers||W 3-0||Home||Matthew Liberatore||Corbin Burnes|
|5/18/2023||Dodgers||W 16-8||Home||Adam Wainwright||Julio Urías|
|5/19/2023||Dodgers||L 5-0||Home||Steven Matz||Tony Gonsolin|
|5/20/2023||Dodgers||W 6-5||Home||Miles Mikolas||Noah Syndergaard|
|5/21/2023||Dodgers||W 10-5||Home||Jack Flaherty||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/22/2023||Reds||-||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Brandon Williamson|
|5/23/2023||Reds||-||Away||Adam Wainwright||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/24/2023||Reds||-||Away||Steven Matz||Ben Lively|
|5/25/2023||Reds||-||Away||Miles Mikolas||Luke Weaver|
|5/26/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Tanner Bibee|
|5/27/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Jack Flaherty||Shane Bieber|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.