How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Dodgers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 8:13 AM CDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 1:10 PM CDT
Nolan Arenado and the St. Louis Cardinals take the field on Sunday at Busch Stadium against Clayton Kershaw, who will start for the Los Angeles Dodgers. First pitch is at 2:15 PM ET for the final game of a four-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals' 66 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 152 extra-base hits, St. Louis ranks sixth in MLB with a .438 slugging percentage this season.
- The Cardinals have a team batting average of .260 this season, which ranks eighth among MLB teams.
- St. Louis has scored the sixth-most runs in baseball this season with 235.
- The Cardinals have an OBP of .332 this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Cardinals rank ninth in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.1 whiffs per contest.
- St. Louis averages the 13th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the majors this season.
- St. Louis has pitched to a 4.24 ERA this season, which ranks 16th in baseball.
- The Cardinals have a combined WHIP of 1.444 as a pitching staff, which is fourth-worst in baseball this season.
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cardinals will hand the ball to Jack Flaherty (3-4) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in seven innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- He has two quality starts in nine chances this season.
- Flaherty will look to pitch five or more innings for the third start in a row.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Brewers||L 3-2||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Wade Miley|
|5/17/2023||Brewers||W 3-0||Home||Matthew Liberatore||Corbin Burnes|
|5/18/2023||Dodgers||W 16-8||Home||Adam Wainwright||Julio Urías|
|5/19/2023||Dodgers||L 5-0||Home||Steven Matz||Tony Gonsolin|
|5/20/2023||Dodgers||W 6-5||Home||Miles Mikolas||Noah Syndergaard|
|5/21/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Jack Flaherty||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/22/2023||Reds||-||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Brandon Williamson|
|5/23/2023||Reds||-||Away||Adam Wainwright||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/24/2023||Reds||-||Away||Adam Wainwright||Ben Lively|
|5/25/2023||Reds||-||Away||Steven Matz||Luke Weaver|
|5/26/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Miles Mikolas||Tanner Bibee|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.