Cardinals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The St. Louis Cardinals (25-32) are among the top half of teams in the big leagues, with current odds of +3000 to win the World Series (No. 13 in MLB). They are +200 to win the NL Central.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cardinals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+3000||13th||(+3000, bet $100 to win $3000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+200||-||(+200, bet $100 to win $200)|
Think the Cardinals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals Standings Information
The Cardinals are 4.5 games behind in the NL Central, and 4.0 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||4.5|
Cardinals Team Stats
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 16th in MLB.
- St. Louis' 4.26 team ERA ranks 17th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals have hit two or more dingers in 20 games this season, and are 14-6 in those contests.
- St. Louis has racked up five or more extra-base hits in 15 games this season, and has gone 12-3 in those contests.
- The Cardinals have an 11-14 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- St. Louis has gone 17-4 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Paul Goldschmidt||+2000||-||-||.289/.393/.512 10 HR 26 RBI|
|Nolan Gorman||+4000||-||-||.272/.360/.555 13 HR 41 RBI|
|Nolan Arenado||+8000||-||-||.263/.310/.432 9 HR 36 RBI|
|Brendan Donovan||+15000||-||-||.253/.344/.370 5 HR 13 RBI|
|Willson Contreras||+20000||-||-||.214/.300/.354 5 HR 25 RBI|
|Tyler O'Neill||+20000||-||-||.228/.283/.337 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Steven Matz||+20000||+25000||-||0-6 5.60 ERA 8.3 K/9|
|Tommy Edman||+20000||-||-||.259/.318/.443 6 HR 21 RBI|
|Dylan Carlson||+25000||-||-||.230/.278/.350 2 HR 12 RBI|
|Jordan Montgomery||-||+10000||-||2-6 4.48 ERA 8.2 K/9|
|Adam Wainwright||-||+25000||-||2-1 6.15 ERA 5.5 K/9|
|Alec Burleson||-||-||+8000||.237/.289/.397 4 HR 14 RBI|
|Matthew Liberatore||-||-||+5000||1-1 4.91 ERA 7.4 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Cardinals gear at Fanatics!
Cardinals' Top Players
- Paul Goldschmidt has helped carry the club's offense this year, batting .289/.393/.512 with 17 doubles, 10 home runs, 34 walks and 26 RBI.
- This season, Nolan Gorman, one of the team's best hitters, is batting .272 with a .360 OBP, 13 home runs, 22 runs, and 41 RBI, also including four stolen bases.
- At the plate, Nolan Arenado has been one of the team's more productive hitters, delivering a .263/.310/.432 triple slash with seven doubles, nine home runs, 16 walks and 36 RBI.
- Tommy Edman has a .259 batting average so far this season to go along with a .318 OBP, six home runs, 29 runs scored and 21 RBI, also including eight stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.